Parking at Waltham RMO
To obtain a scratch card please note the following:
- Night Hawk will no longer provide a telephone service for booking parking, only for ticketing and complaints.
- Visitors Scratch cards can be purchased for £2:50 per card from the housing office
- Residents can purchase Visitors Scratch cards with a maximum of 10 per household per month, but no more than 70 in a year.
- Visitors Scratch cards will be sold to the residents only after producing ID and returning used scratch-cards to Waltham Estate Housing Office.
- Night Hawk will provide a 24 hour parking service
- Tenant/ Visitor to ensure the scratch card is fully completed with the vehicle registration number and clearly displayed or you will risk getting a penalty notice
- WERMO hold no responsibility for the Scratch cards once purchased. There are no refunds for any Scratch cards that have been altered in any way.
- The Estate Office will monitor the parking including the Visitor Scratch card purchases.
- The visitor scratch cards are not to be used as a substitute for a second permit.
- If you have any further questions, please contact WERMO office on 0207 926 9083
- Please find our Parking Bullettin for more information