Keeping You Informed
- We will write to you to tell you about any major works to your property.
- We will consult with you on proposed changes to your estate.
- We will keep you informed of health and safety matters - what we need to do, and what you need to do to keep safe.
- We will publish details of our event days in your estate.
- We will publish details about how you can get involved with improving services and give us your feedback.
- We will publish our estate inspection schedules on our website and on our notice boards. Any resident can attend these and join us in monitoring the upkeep of where we live. The results will go into our performance framework and can be viewed on the website.
- We will use a variety of ways to keep you informed such as, newsletters to all residents every other month, newsletters to leaseholders, internet content, posters in our notice boards and at our offices (translations and alternative formats available upon request).
- We will tell you about our performance by publishing the results from our mystery shopping surveys. Residents can be mystery shoppers - this means you can test whether or not we are delivering our Customer Care Service Standard.
- We will keep you informed of planned government changes such as the welfare reform.
- We will ask you, what elements of our performance are most important to you, and publish our results in our regular publication schedules.
- We will publish our board meeting dates on our website.
To help us deliver a great service, you can help by letting us know:
- if you are not happy with our services and we can try to address the matter for you
- your ideas for changing and improving services.